Hello, and Welcome
Ileostomy Association of South Australia Inc.
Our main aim is to provide access to the Australian Government Stoma Appliance Scheme list of stoma products through our distribution service.
The IASA also provides other supporting services for members and their immediate families in the form of support, discussion groups and access to Stomal Therapy Nurses.
- Learn more about IASA by heading to our About Us page.
- Find out about the process for you or your loved one, when you need to order, pick up or have your appliances and pharmaceuticals delivered.
- Come to our distribution centre during the hours of 10am to 2pm on business days or after hours opening on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month – times to be found on the About page.
- Book in to see a Stomal Therapy Nurse and discover more ways to care for your stoma and the support available to you. Call the office to book a time.
- Jump over to our Frequently Asked Questions page for some quick answers to questions you may have.The